Domestic Workers’ Bill of Rights Employers Forum on Sunday Jan 25th, 2015
Do you employ a nanny, au pair, caregiver or housekeeper?
If yes, come learn about the Domestic Workers Bill of Rights and what is required for a just workplace!
Check our Facebook Event Page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/359455954227218/?ref=22
Our Home is Someone’s Workplace: Domestic Workers’ Bill of Rights
Sunday, January 25, 2015 at Temple Beth Zion
2:00 – 4:30 PM
1566 Beacon St, Brookline, MA 02446
This program is designed to be informative, interactive, and collaborative. Employers will learn about the new law and what is needed for compliance. The law goes into effect on April 1, 2015. Take advantage of this lead time to learn the details of the law, to share concerns and questions, to gather information about implementation, and to address pertinent issues regarding the employer-employee relationship.
Come and learn together! Get a free sample contract and additional resources!
Lydia Edwards of Greater Boston Legal Services and the Massachusetts Coalition for Domestic Workers (MCDW)
Rabbi Claudia Kreiman of Temple Beth Zion
Who should come?
- Anyone who employs a nanny, au pair, caregiver or housekeeper
Why should I come?
- Update and enhance your efforts as a responsible employer
- Learn the specifics of the new law
- Benefit from suggestions for compliance
- Take advantage of this opportunity to ask questions, share concerns, and identify steps toward implementation
- Become an informed employer AND citizen engaging in this new frontier for civil rights